joker 388 and other popular poker websites offer a long list of poker games for play. There are also slot and table games present on this website.These games are available free of charge and one must put the being money only if you want to play on a table. Also, these websites which offer poker online give sign up bonuses and freerolls that are useful and otherwise not available in land-based casinos. Here we bring to you poker games available on joker 388 website and basic rules to play them.
Basic rules of playing poker —
There are several variations of poker online available which are listed above but there are some basic rules which are common to all of them. The betting rules are almost same and the player is required to make their best hands in each being round. The winner is determined based on the strength of their cards. All of the games have a pot where the being amount goes into. The winner of the game is the one which has won the most hands or rounds and has strongest cards.
All of the poker games have a bet in the form of either cash or chips. The bet is usually termed as blind And the bet is wagered when some player posts the blinds. It is also known as ante In games such as a stud or draw poker games. Some games can have a combination of ante and blinds.
There are betting round in each of the poker games in which the player has to make one of the following betting choices —
- Check — this action of a player means that he does no
- t want to bet and has the option to raise or call later in the round.
- Bet — As the name suggests betting refers to the process of putting the chips in the pot.
- Fold — the process of folding refers to releasing or mucking your hand. When a player folds then he has no chance of winning the pot.
- Call – call is the method in which the player puts in the pot an equal amount of chips to the raise or the recent bet.
- Raise — raise is the process by which a player can increase the amount of the current beT.
Once the being rounds are complete and if there are multiple players left that did not do fold then a showdown happens. In the showdown, all the players show their cards to each other. After showdown, the winner is decided